Advent Valuation Advisors offers focused, professional services aimed at identifying, enhancing and protecting business value. Our services include valuation of equity interests in closely-held companies, professional practices, and partnership interests, as well as intangible asset appraisals, prepared on a confidential basis
Advent Valuation Advisors provide the due diligence, research, and analysis necessary to support transaction valuations for the following purposes:
- Purchase or sale of closely-held business or business interests
- Advise corporate board of directors in pending or contemplated transactions
- Management buyouts
- Leveraged buyout transactions
- Bank financing
- Financial restructuring and recapitalization
- Analysis and advice concerning pending offers to purchase
- Valuation of subsidiaries, divisions and joint ventures for spin-off to shareholders and/or sale
Our consulting services can also include helping you answer the following questions:
- I am thinking of selling my business. How can I maximize the selling price?
- I need more capital to grow my business. What is the best way to structure it?
- What are the value drivers of my business?
- How is my business doing compared to others in my industry and what can I do to gain a competitive edge?
- What areas of my business should I focus on to make the greatest impact to the bottom line?
- Looking down the road, what is the best way for me to exit my business?
- I am thinking of entering a new market. What is the best way to analyze it in relation to my existing business and opportunities?
Some of our mergers and acquisition projects include:
– Fair Market and Synergistic Valuation of a food wholesale company, which was an acquisition target.
– Valuation of a $300MM alternative energy project
– Value of both business model and patents associated with a foreign medical device company acquired by a U.S. based private equity group.